Tonight I'm stuck at work again, but that doesn't mean the music stops in the Denver area this evening. The obvious big show tonight is happening in a big arena - Sade & John Legend at the Pepsi Center. But if you want to check something out at a smaller, there are no shortage of options. I'll admit, I'm not familiar with most of the hundred or so events happening tonight, but there is one small concert I can recommend if you are looking to rock out tonight.

Number Station will be at Herman's Hideaway tonight

Herman's Hideaway will play host to three local Denver rock bands. The headliner is Number Station, and if you've been following this blog at all, you'll know they are a pretty good local sludgey psychedelic-rock band. If you aren't familiar with them, you can hear a couple sample songs here. Before Number Station you can check out a couple more local rock acts. I'm not familiar with them quite yet, but you can hear Sad Hill Swindle songs on Facebook, and Classic Vinyl Band songs off of their band website.

Herman's Hideaway is a great small venue located in south Denver. I've seen a few good shows there and they are always hosting local bands. They got a good bar with great drink specials as well. The show starts at 7:30PM and tickets are very cheap, $6! The show tonight is for those 21 and older. Come out and support some local talent, I know I would if I could!

Leave a Reply